Pearson Farms Amenities
The Pearson Farms Community pool is a great way to enjoy a swim or relax under one of the Arbors. During the summer, it’s the perfect opportunity to socialize with other friendly community members.
Children of all ages enjoy spending their afternoons with neighborhood friends at the nearby playground. A place for kids to enjoy the great outdoors and and create long lasting friendships.
The parks and beautifully landscaped fountains give residents an opportunity to enjoy the fresh air. Spend the afternoon at one of the parks for kicking around the ball with your children or perhaps flying a kite. We also have sufficient park space to allow for little league soccer and football practices to Homeowners that coach teams.
Hours of Operation:
Sunday – Saturday
6:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
* NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY.
* USE OF THE POOL IS AT SWIMMER’S OWN RISK.
* CHILDREN CAN NOT USE THE POOL WITHOUT ADULT SUPERVISION.
* EMERGENCY PHONE LOCATED OUTSIDE THE ENTRY GATE OR CALL 911
1) THIS POOL IS A PRIVATE FACILITY. It is open to members of Pearson Farms HOA and their guests. Persons using pool facilities do so at their own risk.
2) Association and Association’s agent assumes no responsibility for accident, injury, or lost items.
3) Members must be present for their guests to use the pool.
4) Members shall be responsible for paying clean-up expenses, repairs, and damages caused by resident or resident’s guests.
5) Children under the age of 14 years MUST be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older.
6) Young children are required to wear swim diapers.
7) Pool gates may not be propped open or otherwise rendered inoperable, even temporarily.
8) NO running, horseplay, fighting, dangerous conduct or noise that disturbs other residents is allowed in the pool area.
9) NO diving in the pool from the fountain and other areas.
10) NO inner tubes or floats in the pool.
11) NO person who has a communicable disease may use the pool.
12) NO glass containers are allowed in the pool area.
13) NO alcoholic beverages allowed.
14) NO smoking is permitted in the pool area.
15) NO pets are allowed in pool area.
16) NO tampering with pool equipment or safety equipment.
VIOLATING THE ABOVE RULES CAN CAUSE YOU TO BE EXPELLED FROM POOL.
THE PROPERTY IS RECORDED BY SECURITY CAMERAS AND ANYONE TRESPASSING WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE HIGHEST DEGREE POSSIBLE.
If an unsanitary condition occurs, please see contact information located in the glass display at entrance.